I understand that divorce both ends a legal and personal relationship and begins a complex and distinct relationship. The client’s immediate future requires practical legal guidance and knowledgeable negotiations concerning substantive rights, obligations and entitlements.
Resolving these very personal needs and issues, whether by agreement or litigation, requires the experienced, balancing and careful consideration of spousal and child support obligations and property division, including business interests, pension and profit-sharing entitlements, trusts and investments.
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D. - 2009
- The University of Texas
- B.S. - 2005
- San Antonio Bar Association, Family Law Section, Board Member, 2016 to 2019
- San Antonio Family Law Bar Association
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- San Antonio Woman’s Bar Association
Current Employment Position
- Family Law
- Thomson Reuters Rising Star
- S.A. Scene Best Attorneys
- Lawyers of Distinction