I am here to help my clients face some of the most difficult challenges in their lives. I am dedicated to making sure that my clients are informed through out the litigation process and know that I am always considering their financial and emotional needs when giving them legal advice. It is important to me that my clients have open communication with me so they can make the best decisions for themselves and their family. This is why I am happy to provide my cell number to my clients.
I offer a wide range of legal services related to family law matters which include: divorce, modification, child support, enforcement, termination, and adoption cases. In addition, I am happy to provide services dealing with guardianship and probate matters.
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D. - 2018
- St. Mary's University, San Antonio, Texas
- Bexar County Women's Bar Association, Member
- San Antonio Young Professionals, Member
- God's Dogs Dog Foster and Volunteer, 2018 to Present
Fraternities or Sororities
- Sigma Sigma Sigma
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Texas, 2019